Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
€16 to €36 Per Hour
Flexible working hours, Mileage paid, refer a friend scheme
Exciting new opportunity for HCAs who are required for hospital shifts in Naas, Co. Kildare to work on an ongoing basis. You will assist in the delivery of patient care under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Managers and Staff Nurses. Your primary role is to assist Nurses with nursing care and associated duties. This is an important and vital role. It is a very busy and varied job with lots of patient, visitor and staff interaction.
Main Responsibilities; Healthcare Assistant – Hospital
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Toileting.Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
Candidates are required to have:
- 6 months’ relevant experience
- QQI Level 5 – desirable
- Mileage paid
- Onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
- Block booking for the next two months
Pay rates for this role start at €16 to €36 an hour
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click here or on the apply button on page or call the team on +353 61 579061
Apply now to avoid missing out!