Children's Health Visitor, Mental Health Nurses (Generic), Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered Nurse Learning Disability (RNLD)
€36 to €97 Per Hour
Flexible Shifts, Dedicated Consultant, Referral Bonus, Holiday Pay Included
- We are currently looking for experienced and attentive RNLD/RMN's with an intellectual disability background to work with our client in Galway on an on-going basis.
- You will be working in an one-to-one basis supporting one of two adult patients who have Learning Disabilities combined with mental illness, assisting with everyday tasks, activities, walks and other duties.
- This position is a 24/7 role so working through the day and staying at night however the rota is flexible.
Pay rates for this role start at €36 to €97 an hour.
Candidates are required to have:
- Intellectual Disability experience is a must.
- NMBI pin
- 6 months’ relevant experience in Republic of Ireland
- Nursing Qualification
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button on page or email me directly on: email@example.com
Apply now to avoid missing out!