Care Support Worker (CSW)
€20 to €30 Per Hour
Flexible Working Hours, Market Leading Rates of Pay, 24/7 Support
We are hiring for compassionate and dedicated Social Care Workers to join our healthcare team.
- Responsible for the wellbeing of service users in the care of our client.
- Facilitate the development of interpersonal relationships in each service.
- Enable the Service Users to value themselves and enhance their feelings of self-worth and individuality.
- Act as Person in Charge in the absence of the Unit Director.
- Work positively and constructively with Service Users who present with behaviours that challenge, and to be involved in the planning and implementation of specific approaches and programmes designed for these Service Users.
- Care for the day to day needs of the Service Users living in the service.
- A professional degree (minimum level 7) in Applied Social Care.
- Previous experience working with people with an intellectual disability or a similar field.
- Full current driving license.