Care Support Worker (CSW)
€17.77 to €37.15 Per Annum
Flexible Working Hours, Market Leading Rates of Pay, 24/7 Support
We are hiring for compassionate and dedicated Support Worker/ Care Assistant to join our healthcare team.
Support Workers provide a key-working supportive role for a group of people supported by the services. The role comprises of two main elements. Firstly, the Support Worker is responsible for all aspects of personal care required during the day. This includes supporting individuals with their meals, personal hygiene, and other related aspects of physical well-being, to the extent required by the individual. Secondly, a major focus of the Support Worker role is to assist people supported by the services with development of Individual Plan's and the achievement of associated outcomes, and critically, in participating in the ordinary everyday life of the community through inclusive and creative thinking.
- QQI level 5 in Healthcare Support, Social Care, (other relevant qualifications may be considered).
- Full, clean category B drivers licence required.
- Experience with intellectual disabilities advantageous.
- Flexible availability - including weekend work, sleepovers and night shifts.
- Be of an empathetic nature & willing to provide support and care to Service-Users.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Be willing to assist service-users in achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Have the ability to understand policies and procedures.
- Legal right to work in Ireland.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement of this post.